In 1920 Roy (Dolly) McClone, a Denver teacher, and about 10 underprivileged boys from west Denver constructed the first cabin of a summer camp that became known as the Neighborhood House Camp. The Neighborhood House Camp later became known as Camp Leslie Deal and was used until the 1960s. The United States Government donated 10 acres of the camp, which was located on Park County Road 64, approximately one mile from Bailey. The camp served underprivileged mothers and their children and fostered the innovative idea of family camping. In fact, the camp attracted the attention of social workers throughout the country. Eventually the camp consisted of several buildings, including a dining room, a large recreational hall, a dormitory, 6 double log cabins, 4 single cabins, and a laundry room. The camp also had a basketball court, a baseball diamond, a stream for fishing, and nearby hiking trails. The McClones served as camp directors until the 1920s and again in the 1940s. Dolly became a respected Denver teacher and juvenile worker and received international recognition. All of the buildings at the camp, except one, were destroyed after the camp was no longer used. The Forest Service donated the log cabin constructed by Dolly McClone and the first group of campers to the Park County Historical Society. In 1992 the cabin was moved to its present site in the McGraw Memorial Park.